Registration is required for all participants of ICITEE 2017. The author must pay the registration fee for each accepted paper before submitting the camera ready. For your papers to be appeared in the proceedings:
- At least one author of an accepted paper must be registered before the registration deadline (by September 20, 2017)
- One registration is valid for one person, covering one paper on which the person registered is an author/co-author
Papers that are not presented in the conference will not be included in IEEE Xplore® Digital Library and indexed by SCOPUS, Ei, ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index, and major databases as well
|Categories||IEEE/ECTI Member||Non-IEEE/ECTI Member||Includes|
|Conference Kit||Break & Lunch||Banquet|
|Early bird registration (by September 15, 2017)||THB 12,000||THB 14,000||✔||✔||✔|
|Regular registration (by September 20, 2017)||THB 14,000||THB 16,000||✔||✔||✔|
|Additional paper||THB 12,000||✔|
|Extra page (each additional, max. 2 pages)||THB 2,000|
|Attendant (observer)||THB 6,000||✔||✔|
|Additional Banquet ticket||THB 1,500||✔|
Authors can register online. After registration, you can proceed to make payment on-line by using a credit card or off-line by using a bank transfer.
- If you are paying by on-line, major credit cards are accepted, e.g., VISA, MasterCard, JCB, CUP (China UnionPay), and AMEX.
- If you are paying by Bank Transfer, all bank charges related to the payment are your responsibility. Please be reminded that you have to pay for the bank charges payable to your paying bank and add another THB 200-500 to our receiving bank. Any shortage will be recovered from you on-site at Centara Grand Beach Resort in Phuket Thailand.
- Please note that after payment, the on-line registration system cannot be used to make any changes or new additions. Please contact conference secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org, if any changes are required or for any clarifications.